Four Legged Friends

Four Legged Friends
Energetics: the science that deals with the laws of energy and its transformations.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

CONTEMPLATION

As I sit to create today’s post I am not sure what to write. There weren’t any words of wisdom channeled: nor events that would be of interest to others.

However, I would share this in passing.

On my morning commune with nature I was surrounded by the snow caped mountains and the lush green of the valley. Watching the playful antics of young calves scampering about made me laugh out loud and my heart swelled as I watched a young foal nursing from its mother.

Contemplating my significance in the grand scheme of things was answered as the rays of the new dawn reflected off the morning dew that was on everything. The Divine is all around me and supports me in all things. What a gift to treasure.

Blessings & Love,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger