Four Legged Friends

Four Legged Friends
Energetics: the science that deals with the laws of energy and its transformations.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Art of Transformation

Those that know me will not be surprised to hear that Spirit has asked me, once again, to make a shift. The destination is Ashland Oregon.

Originally, I was headed for Ashland when I left Florida. However, when I arrived in Park City, Utah, Spirit asked me to stay. I was told it would be temporary, but since time really doesn’t exist, Spirit’s sense of time and ours is obviously going to be different. As a result Spirit’s temporary was two years in the physical realm.

I have no complaints about my stay here. After all, it is very beautiful and the energy is amazing. After living at 0 elevation for 28 years, I discovered that I really do enjoy higher elevation living and all its nuances. Also, I had the opportunity to meet and make some amazing friends and had the blessing of being a part of the healing process for many individuals here.

The growth in my abilities both psychically and as a healer, has been unbelievable, and these changes have allowed me to create a practice without borders, and I now have clients globally.

I can hear it now. How can you give up everything you’ve worked so hard for: and just walk away?

As I have mentioned in previous posts, to resist change when you recognize that a catabolic process has begun, could create unnecessary pain. Or, resistance could cause you to miss the boat completely. Besides, the answer is simple—really; I totally trust my guidance and know that this shift is ultimately in my best interest.

Truthfully, it feels like I have earned the right to shift.

Even though I don’t have it all understood, its okay. I know that all will be revealed in its most perfect timing. It’s like I have been handed a beautifully wrapped present. I am not allowed to open it yet, and I know that its size is misleading. It could actually be larger than or even smaller than it appears. Trust me, I have looked at this box every which way and even shaken it a few times, but received no hints.

So here I am on the precipice of change ready to leap into the unknown, with the certainty that I am in for the most amazing leg of the journey yet. Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger