Four Legged Friends

Four Legged Friends
Energetics: the science that deals with the laws of energy and its transformations.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

LIFE IN ASHLAND

For several weeks, I have been sharing the little ins and outs of my life in Ashland. At this very moment we are expecting the first snow of the year, not a common thing here, which makes it all the more exciting. Ashland has definitely been a beautiful spot to land, with all its little eccentricities, but I knew going in that it was only meant to provide temporary respite. I knew I would be heading someplace that, for some time, has been unclear. I’ve been fairly patient, waiting for clarity.

During my time here I have felt myself processing. I’m letting go of the last remnants of trying to fit my path, my personal drumbeat, to the so-called “norm.”

Finally, without regret, I am truly embracing one undeniable truth--the path I walk does not need to fit the “norm” and with that comes true personal freedom. From the outside my path will seem unconventional to most, but it’s perfect in its simplicity and feels right and wonderful to me. Being in service makes me smile inside and out.

With the energetic shifts on the planet and only a few buffers remaining, I am seeing clearly that it is important to be where we will be the happiest, doing what really feeds our soul on all levels. For each of you that will mean something different. You will need to ask yourselves, “Can I step through my fear to follow my dreams? Can I possibly let go of all that I know to make my dreams happen?”

I touched on this before in a previous post and here we are coming full circle. Or maybe you’re there already and that’s great.

With this said, for some of you it will not come as a surprise when I share that I have been feeling a strong compelling pull to the coast of Washington. More specifically, the Olympic Peninsula near Bellingham Washington. This is such spectacular country, and so close to the ocean that I would be able to revel in it’s beauty and power on a daily basis—it gives me goose bumps.

This pull was there before I left Utah, but I knew I needed to come to Ashland first to finish or begin. It really is not important to know, since it was that which needed to be.

Every day the call becomes stronger and stronger. I’m even experiencing dreams of the ocean on a nightly basis. You could liken it to getting hit between the eyes with an Ethereal 2 x 4. The signs have become clear. It’s not that I have been ignoring the stirrings, but I’ve been waiting for a sign of Universe’s perfect timing to leave.

There are no words to describe how perfect this all feels to me. This is why its called following your bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger